CORSA 40mm Tiny Whoop Frame Kit
Now includes 4pcs motor guards/softmounts and 2pcs Lipo mount
Whats new on V3
Now with 2mm 3K carbon fiber frame.
Added a pod version for EOS2, Nano3 or similar
Slimmer Toothpick style Arms for less air obstruction
Now accepts tri mount 08xx motors and quad mount 11xx motors
Now with self adjusting lipo mount to accept 350~500mah 2S
3K carbon fiber frame
Because it's a direct conversion kit , no soldering or cutting needed.
Comes with everything you need for a smooth hassle free conversion
Elimites washout on the Beta 75x
Battery holster for 2S Lipo or rubberband
NEW improved camera pod for the Mobula7 and Beta75x version (see pic)
1.5mm CF main plate
Flexible TPU printed parts
Support for 1103 and 0802 motors
CF is only 3.5g. , as tested dry weight on M7 is at 29g.
INCLUDED IN THE KIT
1pc. CF main plate
1pc. camera pod NEW UPDATED
2pc. battery holster
set of M2 nylon hardware
set of M1.4 or M1.6 screws
set of motor softmounts
Mobula 7 quad
Beta Pro 2 quad
Spare Pod for M7 , 75x and Pro 2
Corsa pod for EOS1/2 Camera
Corsa 75x version indoor racing
Corsa M7 Version
- This is a direct conversion kit meaning you will use almost all of the componets from your M7, 75x or Pro2 including the screws and rubber softmounts.
- No soldering needed and will take lessthan 30min. to do a complete swap
- You can use the included Lipo holster or use a rubber band to mount the battery
- you can use the included 3D printed pod (tiltable on the M7) or use the factory pod from your whoop
- This build was intended to be built without guards and is designed for outdoor flying.
- If you prefer to use the original frame guards, you will need a longer 5mm M1.6 (75x) , M1.4 (M7 and Pro2) motor screws. This can be purchased from Amazon.
Note: Picture shown are for illustration purposes only. Some parts might not be included with the kit. Please check product description for more details.
Write your comment
Enter the code in the box below: